Hey team,
I'm trying to create a stakeholder report so folks in my org can see upcoming issues by release version and date. Something like the below (which I made in powerpoint).
Any recommendations? Thanks
Have you tried simply creating a filter and display the desired fields? Note for the dat you would need to create a new date field. Maybe something like “Target Release Date” and you would need to set that date for each issue. This is because the date you set in the Release section can’t be exposed outside of the Release view (AFAIK).
I've done filters for things like "Next App" or "Jan App" but those would require manually updating the filter everytime, which isn't desirable.
I'm trying to understand what you're suggesting here.
I have Aha linked to JIRA, and Aha drives the release dates. Let's assume I can get those release dates to be tied to a Fix Version in JIRA, what would my next steps be again?
Thanks
I don’t know how to present just like you show here but you can certainly show a filtered list like below
issue Description Release version Target date
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.