Hi
For my account development@pulpstrategy.com, I have enabled Tempo Timesheets but under accounts I dont see Price tables . I am the administrator but I am not able to add or link price tables. Please help
Regards
Ritu
Hi Ritu,
Price tables were a functionality of Tempo Books that has been merged with Tempo Timesheet as of version 8.
Tempo Timesheet v.8 has not been released for the JIRA Cloud instance but our development team is working hard for that to happen, though I cannot give an ETA for the release at the moment.
Best regards,
Birgir
Tempo
I had more or less the same question for JIRA Server with the Latest Tempo Timesheets version available in JIRA Server 6.4. How do I edit or add Price Tables for an Account?
It took me a while to figure this out but you need to go into Administration in the System section and go into the Global Permissions. It is a Tempo Rate Administrators JIRA Permission that may not have one. Add Permission at the bottom of the page:
image2016-10-27 17:31:21.png
any updates on that ?
any updates ?
Guys,
tempo is a great software, so very thanks for that! Do you know when price table came back to functionality list?
We are also eagerly awaiting this price tables feature for the cloud based version of tempo. We are having to do this type of functionality manually every month and it is extremely time consuming. Thank you! Derek
Anything new here?
/Daniel
Really need this feature. Any update?
This is ridiculous - is this still not available?
To edit price tables you need to add yourself as Tempo Rate Administrators. You cen do it in Jira Settings -> System -> Global Permision -> Tempo Rate Administrators
I discovered, that I was not there even I am global admin in Jira...
Here is URL: https://tempoplugin.jira.com/wiki/spaces/TEMPO080/pages/135069734/Managing+rates
Hi guys, any update regarding the Price table for Cloud?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.