For example, once we've resolved a ticket it will transition automatically into closed after a certain amount of days - how can I find how long this time frame is set for?
Hello @Naomi Schwaiger Welcome
The Jira Control charts help you in identifying the time spent by an item during transition
https://support.atlassian.com/jira-software-cloud/docs/view-and-understand-the-control-chart/
Hi @Naomi Schwaiger ,
Welcome to the community!
How is this automated transition is handled? Most likely, there is an Automation rule running in the background. You can go to Project Settings>Automation to check there is a rule configured and the set duration.
Cheers,
Gökçe
HI Gökçe,
I went to the automation rules however none are enabled/active so I don't believe this is it. I'm not sure where else I can search.
Best,
Naomi
Hi Sudarshan,
Thank you for your time, however after following the article I could not find the control panel. It could be that I do not have access to it.
There might be other apps that are doing this like Script Runner or a REST Service is called? You can check the MAnage Apps page to see whether there are other apps that are doing this transition.
You can also check the history of an issue transitioned this way and the user who performed the transition. That might give you an idea about the origin of this transition. From there you can figure out the time interval.
haha ok.!
I am sure you will find your answer in this community.!
Hi @Naomi Schwaiger
You can view how long this time frame is set for using an app like Time Between Statuses. But to find what triggers this automated action you should search in set apps or in the JSD setting.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.