I'm getting this error on the left menu - this is bad because I can do nothing, where can I ask for support?
Something went wrongTry refreshing or navigating to another page.ERROR: LMMFEZ
Something went wrong
Try refreshing or navigating to another page.
ERROR: LMMFEZ
Hello @AgustinH Welcome
Did you try contacting your Organization Jira site Admin? if that didn't work out then...
You can try contacting the Atlassian support directly with your site URL
https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/
Thanks @sudarshan ! Yes, I did and they sent me a reset password request that I received. After resetting the password the problem remains.I'll contact support, thanks again!
ahh I have heard of this kind of issue previously (not sure if it's the same)
I suspect your new password is not set correctly in the DB.
It occurs exceedingly rare if it's a SSO based authentication.
Perhaps The support should help you better.
Sometimes it helps to open a "private" browser window (Chrome/Firefox) or change browser for a short test.Also deleting Cookies was reported to have a positive contribution - sometimes.Apart from that it could be something server related.
In case you already found something out, let us know
Regards,Daniel
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.