Hello,
I would like to install the US (English) language pack in our Confluence Cloud installation so that we can have our weeks starting on a Sunday (instead of the default of Monday). I have found the place to download the most recent US (English) language pack here: https://translations.atlassian.com/dashboard/download#/Confluence/6.0.0-OD-2015.50.0-0611
I have also found instructions for installing it here:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/installing-a-language-pack-214860198.html
However, I can't seem to find a way to upload the JAR that contains the language pack. When I turn on "Enable private listings" in the "Manage Add-ons" page, I do get an "Upload add-on..." link, but I can't specify a file:/// URL and I can't use the download link for the language pack above.
If anyone could provide any guidance on how to fix the calendar problem (which apparently should be solved by installing the language pack) or install the language pack itself I'd really appreciate it.
Thank you,
Greg