I have a page that is a runbook. I would like to have a button or option to create a checklist with predefined steps.
Hi @Richard Knight ,
I don't think it's possible normally but you can check out if any add-ons are available for this task!
Thank you for your reply. I will look. I have thought about including a link to a Google form or Microsoft form. I doubt I will find a free addon though.
Hi Richard,
You can use Confluence's built-in tooling to generate a page with a checklist from a click on a page. Let's walk through how to set that up!
You've now got a button on the runbook page that will generate a new checklist page (as a child page of the runbook page). You can fine-tune the template's contents and title to help put bounds around each time you "run" the runbook. Using the Child Display macro on the runbook page can also show a list of each time the button is used / the runbook is run.
Hope that helps clean things up a bit!
Cheers,Daniel
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.