Go to the field selection setting, and you'll find there are three options - system, your settings and filter. Select filter, then choose all the columns you need. Rearrange them. Save the filter.
Users visiting your filter will now see those columns. They can change to their own settings if they want, or system, but your filter will present your settings to them first.
many thanks! the columns are choosed and the filter is saved, but when I send it to another user, he can not see the same filter list view, which I defined. Other users can see only 1 colum on the list view.
How are you "sending" the filter to them?
via email
No, sorry, what are you actually giving them as the filter? What is the content of the email?
just a link to my filter. When the user navigate directly in JIRA to find my filter, he doesn't see the same columns on the list view.
actually the filter should be visible for all users. I can not understand the reason why another user can not see the same configuration of the filter with the same columns in the list view.
Other users can see all parts of the filter in the details view.
Ok, is it a full link to the filter though? Is the url a direct pointer to the saved filter, or is it a search definition?
it is a direkt link to the saved filter list view
Could you give us the full url please? Remove the base url bit at the front if you want.
here the url to the filter list view
https://jira.company.de/issues/?filter=10303
and I see by filter details, that the filter is visible for everyone
Mmm, that looks wrong. Should be requestid I think?
I had similar problem and seems finally solved. I wanted to set filter columns for other users and I don't have any columns settings option under the filter cog in list view or "Manage filters" options. When I clicked on "Filter" in the "Columns" search box nothing much actually happened. Also the button next to the filter name was only "Save as", not "Save" when I changed the columns.
Solution that worked for me:
- In filter list view go to "Columns" and switch from "My Default" to "Filters" (ignore that nothing really happened)
- change search criteria (for example in advanced mode I changed "order by" clause)
- hit "Save" button next to the filter name
(- if needed, change the search criteria back and save again)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.