Hello community,
I'm having difficulty to create a new board in my new generation project. I only have the sprint board but I would like to create another one in the same project ( a board just for PO in order to see tickets in spec)
Thank you.
Disclaimer - things change in Cloud and especially NG frequently so my response could be dated. :-)
To create a board you must have permissions to do so. Assuming you do - click in the search box, click on boards icon at the bottom, click create board, chose the type you want, for the Location you will need to use your profile as you cannot add another board to the project directly in NG.
Hi @Nouha Ben Abdallah - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
You should be able to create the board and attach it to a filter for the Next-gen project you want to use. You might not be able to attach it to the Location for the project though. But that will not keep it from working against your project.
I did that. I should also choose the project not only the location, but I cannot choose my NG project...
I have created a Classic software project for Basic Next-gen Project links like that. You can link it to any project that you can which will allow you to get to the board from within that project. But you will still only see cards from the filter you attach to the board.
that was my point. You cannot choose the project you must instead use your Profile as the Location. You will also want to create a filter and use that for your board creation - create from existing filter.
project = myngproject
It's mandatory to choose the project. So I can choose any project?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.