Hi Team,
We have request for a project workflow change. I being JIRA admin unable to provide the project admin permission to edit the workflow shared by a single projrct. Please helpp ASAP as its critical need.
Reagrds,
Anu
Hi @Anuradha Yadav
It is not available on Cloud. I suggest you vote this issue.
Regards
Hi @Anuradha Yadav - if the project uses the Simplified Workflow created with the project, then a Project Administrator should be able to modify the workflow. If the workflow is shared with other projects, then it can only be edited by a Jira Administrator.
https://support.atlassian.com/jira-software-cloud/docs/use-the-simplified-workflow/
Thanks @Tansu Akdeniz ,
I saw the link you provided of the issue. It's bad actually we can not provide the permission.
Regards,
okay let me check on this.
I see it is shared by single project but still Project admin is unable to edit it
Did you follow the guidance in the link I sent? For Simplified workflows the the Project Administrator actually modifies it through the board settings.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.