I am ble to view attachments in tasks, it shows me there failed to load and this is happening to all tasks I have in sprints.Also, I am not able to delete the attachments.Can you help please.
Tasks aren’t showing up where? I am not following what is going on. Screenshot?
Attachments or screenshots which I add to tasks which are in sprints, I am not able to view them when I open tasks on board.
What kind of attachment? Can you try say a pdf? What error? Screenshot?
Screenshots & pdf
Hi Sheikh,
what I understood so far is that attachments are not opening. Is this correct?
As a few days went past now please confirm the issue is still present. If so, could you please try with a different browser, probably also with a different PC to rule out that this is a local problem?
If that doesn't help please provide a screenshot as Jack explained so somebody from Community can advise any further.
Thanks,Daniel
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.