Tell me please. How to find out when a specific issues field was changed in a search?
I want the date of modification of a specific field to be displayed in the issues search:
OOTB that is not possible. You might check the Marketplace for possible solutions.
Thanks for the answer!
Can I make some field in which the time will be recorded when changing the field that needs to be monitored?
Hi miltan13,
I was able to implement the requirement using Automation.Any project administrator or Jira Administrator can set up for free - it comes without any extra costs.Also implementation is very easy - it took me no longer than 1 minute
Please note I created a Custom Field called "Indicator" which I update whenever the Estimation changes.
You can learn a lot about Automation here:https://www.atlassian.com/software/jira/features/automation
Please let us know in case of any questions.
Cheers,Daniel
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.