When you create the export, the system will export some, but not all of the data. I have tried bringing up the data several different ways, including in google sheets (which will only export the total number of watchers and no names).
I am trying to sort out why the system is exporting "User" instead of the 4 users added as watchers.
I looked around at the open issues but did not find one matching this exact situation - there are a bunch which discuss the system not exporting watchers at all, but this does not appear to be what is happening. In this case, the number of 'watchers' exported correctly matches the number tied to the issue, it is just not exporting all the names/IDs

In the csv file - you can see the 4 watchers listed - but only 2 have names, the rest are "User"
These are the 4 watchers on the Jira. All are current, active users.