The View Summary of Assigned work (three dots at the end of the User Icon list) isn't working. This function activates a pop-up showing Assigned Resources to the Sprint with Estimate metrics.
so you click on the ... and no pop up? can you try a different browser? I am seeing ok.
We have the same problem, I try FireFox, but it's the same, no popup.
it's probably a bug
It works now, same Browser.
I still can't get this to work – tried different browsers..
I have the same problem... just get the tool-tip like thing Mike posted and no pop-up. It's the same for the current Sprint and future Sprints, and was working OK last week.
Windows 10 20H2, Chrome 87.0.4280.88. Doesn't work in Edge either. I've tried the usual log out/in, reboot etc., but without success.
The issue is the same for my organisation.
I suggest someone that is experiencing this report to Atlassian Support.
ah...nevermind I see that @Assia Abderrahim has provided a reference! Yay!
And this morning it is working again! I haven't done anything to make this happen, so I guess it's been fixed in Jira somehow.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.