Recently, I noticed a black circle at bottom left hand side in Sprint Burndown Gadget: how to remove it.
It does not look good. Request Atlassian point of contact to comment on it
Hello everyone,
Thank you for reporting this issue!
Testing on two different sites, I was able to replicate the same issue. I also found some other cases in our support channel and they are already investigating.
I created a bug and already shared it internally with the team responsible for dashboards:
Please, click on "This affects my team" and also watch to receive updates about the bug.
Regards,Angélica
not seeing this at all. have you tried a different browser? or cleared cache?
Thanks Jack.
I added a screenshot to depict the issue
Cleared the cache, but black circle continues to be there.
I have been using MS Edge only no change in browser.
Yes I saw the image but it doesn't help me. I don't use Edge and cannot (Mac). Did you try a different browser, e.g. FF, Chrome? Just curious if it occurs elsewhere. Also, your image is a bit cropped. Could you provide a full screenshot? Just trying to understand what that circle represents. Seems like an avatar or something odd. Is this a Classic or NG project? Do you have any addons that might explain this? Here is an image of what I see....
Hi there,
I just reproduced this black dot symptom; it appears on the Sprint Burndown Gadget on dashboards with the Chrome and Edge browsers. I have not tried FF.
Best regards,
Bill
Thanks Angelica!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.