Hello everyone,
I have a Jira service desk project and I have created a customer organization (T24 per ARAG) in it:

Inside this section I have invited some customers.
They correctly receive the welcome email, they click on the invitation link, they perform the account setup.
A this point, they are correctly inside my portal: they can create tickets and so on.
However, they are not able to "come back" to the portal, and if I try to click on the "View profile" button related to the customers, I receive the following message:
"Looks like we’re off the beaten track
We landed here for a user that does not exist.
Head back to the directory to search for another user.".
Whey they try to enter again the error says that the account does not have access to the portal, and of course the invitation link is expired.
I don't know exactly where to look for to understand what's going on, so here I am asking for hints!
Thanks in advance,
Lorenzo