I have an area in Confluence.
I cannot delete it.
Is says: "Admin is a former user"
Any idea what I can do?
Thanks, Jens
Hi @[deleted]
Can you check if the issue you are having might be related to the one suggested in this question? https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Confluence-questions/Confluence-Cloud-Free-How-to-get-rid-of-inital-space/qaq-p/1230038
It leads to a ticket which is closed, but seems to be in need of a reopen since others are having the same issue.
Thanks Peter.
You are right. This is the bug. But how to reopen?
I've escalated this to Atlassian so hope they will be able to reach-out ASAP here or in the ticket.
Thanks Peter
Hello @[deleted]!
I can see that your instance was created prior do the fix of the bug report here:
[Confluence Cloud] Cloud Free, Unable to delete some spaces
Since your instance was created before the fix was deployed, you are affected by the report filed under this link:
[Confluence Cloud] Confluence Cloud Free - cannot delete space on existing sites
One of the possible workarounds involves upgrading from a free instance to a standard one, deleting the space, and then going back to free. However, I can see that you are already on Premium and this still affects you.
This report is currently under the “Long Term Backlog” for Atlassian. But I still encourage you to go over there and share your experience with the teams that are working on this.
Let us hear from you!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.