I am trying to add a previously created story to an epic to view it on the Gantt chart. How do I go about doing that?
If your story is in a next-gen project, click the Add Epic button next to the issue key, at the top of your issue screen:
If your story is in a classic project, you'll need to update the Epic Link field on the story. You can just fill that out if the field is on your screen, or you could drag the story onto the Epic in the backlog view of a scrum or kanban board.
I put the epic in the epic field of the story but it still won't show up on the Gantt chart under Plans.
Oh, you're in advanced roadmaps! If your Epic and Story are both in the plan, you should be able to just drag your story onto the Epic.
The story is on a board that the roadmap is connected to but it's not on the plan itself to drag
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.