Something went wrong
Try refreshing the page. Refresh
If the problem persists, contact Atlassian Support or your space admin with the following details so they can locate and troubleshoot the issue:
- This code: pt7n5k
- The URL of this page
Randomly failing for weeks now with these types of errors Chrome and Edge
has anyone any solution and what's causing it? runs ok for a bit then goes wrong with these type of errors then starts working ok.
Edit:
Our site admins and atlassian have been looking at it, they don't seem able to solve it which is why I reached out to the community.
It appears to me that the page isn't rendering out fully in some way - some timeout somewhere? i't shows a lot on edit and when not in edit seems to have an affinity for the searchbox, sometimes search isn't accessible sometimes it is but when I click in it - boom.
As Nicole says, it's becoming that I can't rely on it, we put huge effort into moving all our system documentation, how-tos, triage hints for failures into Confluence but if you can't rely on it - pointless.