We had a working workflow where it would purge the contents of the Field Assignee. Now we are getting an error whenever it gets to that trigger. Is there something else I need to do now?
That sounds like a failure to update a plugin. If you're using OnDemand, I'd contact OnDemand support right away. If not, then what function is your workflow using?
Sorry, was trying to tell you what function. An Assignee is not required
Um, yes, you said most of that already.
I did have one other thought - have you been changing any other configurations? Such as whether the assignee is mandatory or not?
I created a ticket for it on Jira Tech Support. Since the update, the post function Clear Field Value: Assignee, is not working. Gives error: "Unable to purge contents of field - assignee - Assignee".
I have the same issue. What was the resolution? I am not clear on this. I am using JIRA version 7.13.6.
Check the functions on the workflow transition that is not working, and if they look like they should be working, contact Atlassian Support
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.