Every time I try to edit the system default dashboard, I get an error saying it can not be updated:
Hi @Josh Fuller -- Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
Do you have any Service Desk gadgets on the dashboard? If so, this could be permissions related, as described on this defect:
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRACLOUD-67504
Best regards,
Bill
Hey Bill,
Thanks for the welcome. I pulled all apps off the dashboard as my first thought was there might be a conflict. Even a bare board is throwing errors when I try to change the layout. I tried several Jira software apps but were unable to rearrange them either when they were the sole thing on the board.
Maybe that issue is a little broader that the bug report states as it sounds exactly like my issue.
I agree... sounds like time to submit a support ticket and the Atlassian folks can have a better look at your settings/instance:
https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/
When you learn more, please post back here so the whole community can benefit. Thanks!
Certainly will, thank you! I recall testing service desk and it looks like even removing the apps might not clear the issue.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.