Hi All,
I have a custom "Date Accepted" field and "Date completed" field on Jira cloud and will like the Date completed field to be updated with by adding few days e.g 2 days to any value entered in the Date accepted field
Can anyone help with this?
You can use Automation. Have you attempted this? Here is a link to the docs around working with date fields to assist - smart-values-date-and-time-functions
Thanks for the update but I did look into the option of automating this however it is not returning the value I need. I tried this but it does not return any value
{{issue.[Date Accepted].plusBusinessDays(10)}}
I want WO ETA value to be the value entered in Date Accepted +10 days
Hi @Seun Mustapha -- Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
Please try to remove the square brackets around the smart value:
{{issue.Date Accepted.plusBusinessDays(10)}}
Best regards,
Bill
that should do it i think
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.