Hi, While deleting some of the plugins I had on my account, I have deleted my JIRA account by mistake. This is a huge error on my side. Hope this can be recovered in some way. Really need help. Please help.
You deleted your Atlassian account or you deleted your user from your instance? The fact that you are posting here tells me you have an Atlassian account but maybe you have multiple? If your user was deleted from you Jira instance it cannot be recoveryshort of restoring from backup.
I've deleted JIRA software subscription from my Admin Account. There isn't a JIRA server available for my team anymore, because I deleted it by mistake by clicking cancel subscription. I was planning to delete a plugin instead - but I deleted the main JIRA cloud sever by mistake. I need to restore my JIRA server with the old data - projects, issues etc.
Thanks so much for you interest Jack!
I've deleted JIRA software subscription from my Admin Account at admin/site/ manage subscriptions. There isn't a JIRA server available for my team anymore, because I deleted it by mistake by clicking cancel subscription. I was planning to delete a plugin instead - but I deleted the main JIRA cloud sever by mistake. I need to restore my JIRA server with the old data - projects, issues etc. Please help if it's possible to recover my JIRA instance.
Hi Abhishek,you deleted your account - if I got you correctly.
According to the documentation
Deleting an account is permanent. After you delete your Atlassian account, we’ll give you a 14-day grace period, during which you can cancel the deletion.
If the 14 days have not passed you can cancel the deletion.
In case you need to import data this article should be for you:https://support.atlassian.com/jira-cloud-administration/docs/import-issues/
Regards,Daniel
I recommend you reach out to Atlassian Support to see if they can assist you with this. If for any reason you can't open a support ticket try doing so under the "Billing" category.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.