Does anybody know how I get a Task or Story to show a bar that indicates Start, End and duration instead of just appearing as a line item with a Status under the parent Epic. The parent Epic shows the timeline based on the subordinate Tasks/Stories
Hi Nigel,
I'm afraid that isn't possible.
Also what you see beneath the epic is not a timeline but a progress bar. It shows how many issues linked to this epic are resolved/unresolved.
Hi @Nigel O’Neil
Unfortunately, you can't do anything with that. You need to have a Premium subscription - then this feature will be available for you.
Hope it helps
Best regards, Mariana
Hi David,
Thanks for the quick reply. I understand that it's not a timeline, but having seen how Big Picture/GANTT works I was wondering if I could get this to behave the same way.
Question -- how did you get the task to even display under the epic? I have ours as children, have entered their start and due dates, and linked by dependency. Still mine only show in the list to the left --- not under their respective epic bars.
Help?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.