We would like to connect our products with JIRA and automatically raise JIRA ticket.I know I need to enable the REST API, but I don't know how to enable it on the JIRA side.Could you support me?
Hi,
As per my knowledge, REST API is enabled by default.
try the following URL to verify
http://JIRASystemIP:Port/rest/api/2/project
this URL gives all projects available in your JIRA System.
Before checking, don't forget to login with your credentials and use another tab for checking the API URL.
Regards,
Sivarama
There is nothing to "enable", the REST API is a core component and Jira does not work unless it is available
You just need to find or write code that talks to it.
Thank you, every one!I can set up.
I have additional question.When I create s ticket with REST API, the reporter is always as developer name.
Could I change the reporter setting?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.