Is there a way to hide the header when working with a Kanban board so that I can only see the actual board contents and not the extra stuff? I just want to see the columns and the stories/tasks/subtasks in each column. I'm working on a pc w a 13 inch screen and there's just not enough space for the actual board with all of the options to switch boards and change apps and select different users
Found "Hide Menus" and that's a lot better but would still love to be able to focus even further on the board w/o the rest of the fluff
you can hide the sidebar but not sure that is your goal.
I think OP's goal is to be able to hide the header on the board page.This section takes a great deal of screen space and provides little new info to the user.
I agree, an option to Show/Hide would be awesome ->
It would be great to have exactly the same "Hide header" button as it was/is in JIRA on premise - Everything above Quick filters is hidden. Have a look at the old JIRA version - for the same Scrum Board
* right - full visibility
* left - with "Hide header" button clicked
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.