Hey, I'm not able to tag other members in comments via @. permissions were already checked
Hello @Stephanie Eilert
Welcome to the community.
Exactly what happens when you enter the @ in the Comment field? Do you get the field for entering a user's name?
Can any other users of your JIRA instance mention other users in Comments?
Nothing happens actually, I can type a name which is displayed in blue writing but it does not match to any names.
As soon as I enter the @ symbol I get a pop up of possible names. Do you get something like that, or nothing?
Are any other users of your JIRA instance able to use this feature successfully?
What browser are you using?
no, nothing pops up. yes, all the others are able to use it. I'm using the most recent version of chrome.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.