I have create and org and validated my domain but fail the DKIN validation when configuring the outgoing mail address through a personal domain in the notifications setup as part of project setting in Service Managment.
What am I missing?
You can find the answer here:
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/Verify-Email-Domain-Configuration-DKIM/qaq-p/1291169#U1552411
Simply add the following CNAME records:
s1._domainkey IN CNAME s1._domainkey.atlassian.net. s2._domainkey IN CNAME s2._domainkey.atlassian.net.
It might seem odd to set them up as CNAME instead of TXT, and I didn't realize it was possible, however, CNAME can translate to TXT... see the following:
>nslookup -type=cname s1._domainkey.exqsd.comServer: cdns1.cox.netAddress: 68.105.28.11
Non-authoritative answer:s1._domainkey.exqsd.com canonical name = s1._domainkey.atlassian.netYou can see our CNAME record is setup. We never setup a TXT record however once we perform a lookup on the TXT record we can infact see that atlassian.net and sendgrid.net are being used in the DKIM record along with the DKIM signature.
>nslookup -type=txt s1._domainkey.exqsd.comServer: cdns1.cox.netAddress: 68.105.28.11
Non-authoritative answer:s1._domainkey.exqsd.com canonical name = s1._domainkey.atlassian.nets1._domainkey.atlassian.net canonical name = s1.domainkey.u9256.wl007.sendgrid.nets1.domainkey.u9256.wl007.sendgrid.net text =
"k=rsa; t=s; p=MIGfMA0GCSqGSIb3DQEBAQUAA4GNADCBiQKBgQDOiBiqCIHTotaDdBPZFWcSEXBRNFbf9od2ZbSzxbMGyj9t2waEv9Nt/povamr8b7BMICyF1rVUz+nNcIwPlrZLGg+YwnWchUal9nK1nj41z7MuZ+xF8MmZjzOKW0XBF+vHRiiKNz0TvXnCTSk+qNEEcutW7xeL61/LoAX59HqmTQIDAQAB"
Hopefully this helps!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.