I just took over admin status for my team at work. Currently, we are using Kanban board to organize our workflow. I understand that sprints are only available when using Scrum.
However, it appears that several sprints are in existence. When creating a new ticket, the last dropdown menu prompts me to add a sprint from a pre-existing list. In reports -> Workload Pie Chart, there is a dropdown menu to select the statistic type. Here I can also select 'sprint' and show those same pre-existing sprint names to sort my team's time.
Perhaps these sprint names are auto-generated? I have searched, but I cannot figure out where this list of sprint names exists, or how I can add a new one. I am wondering if anyone knows how I can create a new sprint name so that my team can select it when creating new tickets, solely for the purpose of allowing me to generate reports for time spent on a bi-weekly basis.
Any advice is very much appreciated, thank you!