Hi!
I can't currently create OAuth credentials in Jira (under Settings / Apps / OAuth Credentials).
When I click on "Create", the dialog doesn't react.
Can anyone help me? :-) Is there currently a problem?
Thanks for your help.
Regards, Patrick
It seems there is a another way to create them:
https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/jira/platform/oauth-2-3lo-apps/
The way over (Settings / Apps / OAuth Credentials) seems currentlty not working.
I am having the same issue
Oh, thanks @PWER :-)
Thanks @PWER . I followed above instruction.
Can you please help to advise about that issue? Thanks.
In my site the OAuth Credentials Dialog is now fixed.
I recommend to create the OAuth Credentials over the Site (Settings >> App >> OAuth Credentials). It works for me now.
* Authentication over https://api.atlassian.com/oauth/token (grant_type: client_credentials) --> Bearer Token
* Call the API with the bearer token :-)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.