As I see on FAQ page
https://www.atlassian.com/licensing/cloud
" How are users counted towards billing?
Once users are created they are automatically counted towards billing even if they don't accept the invite or log in. A user must be explicitly deactivated, deleted, or removed from a synced user directory (if you have Google sync) to not count towards billing. Learn how to add or remove users. You may also see users stemming from Marketplace Apps, however, these users are not counted toward your total user count or your bill. |
"
Let's see my example:
I have both Jira and Confluence.
let's say I'm on Standard subscriptions with monthly payments.
In jira I need 500 users, but in Confluence I need only 25 (from these 500 users).
So I will pay for 500 users both for Jira subscription and for Confluence subscription?
Seems like I will pay for 500 users in Jira and 25 in Confluence. And Atlassian makes this counting by access groups.
But if I need 25 active Confluence users and 200 users who will need access to Confluence twice a month. So I will manage access to confluence adding and removing users to the access group for a couple of days in a month.
How Atlassian will count billing? As 25 users in billing days? Or as a maximum during the month? Where I can read about it?
Thanks in advance,
Alex.