Hi all,
When users use the New Jira issue view, the date display format becomes YYYY/MM/DD.
How can I change to display as DD/MM/YYYY ? The old Jira view displays correctly.
Regards,Zaldy
Have a look at the admin section (cog icon) under settings > look and feel
Hi @Jack Brickey ,
When I went to Settings > System > Look and feel, I can see the Date / time formats heading with:
Day FormatComplete Date/Time FormatDay/Mont/Year FormatUSE ISO8601 standard in Date Picker
All of them have Revert button next to them. Which I clicked for Complete Date/Time Format and Day/Mont/Year Format.
And unfortunately, the result is the same; the date still displays as YYYY/MM/DD. Am I doing it wrong?
I also have this problem. The answer above does not offer a solution as Zaldy pointed out. Please advise.
I have removed the "accepted answer" here as it appears to not provide the solution. I have not played with this TBH so all I could do at this point is play around to see if I could find a solution. However, that is what Atlassian Support is for so I suggest that @Zaldy Parian or @Erica Nagle open a ticket w/ support.
Hi Jack,
I have raised a ticket as suggested.
Regards,
Zaldy
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.