Members of my team are not able to see the project kanban board anymore. I can see with Admin access for some reason.
When I look at "Projects in Board", I am getting the following error message
We can't show the projects on this board, because the board's filter doesn't specify any. Your users may have trouble managing issues and sprints on this board. Try including some projects in the filter to fix this.
My Filter Query is:
(project = "Platform Squad" OR project = "SLO Core" OR project = "SLO X" OR project = "SLO Wing (SLO 3) " OR project = NotreDame OR project = "Design System" OR project = "SLR/PL" OR project = "Design and Research" OR project = Marketing OR project = Growth OR project = "Brand Development") AND labels in (Design) AND assignee in (5ccca5d508e6b211f65b8d55) OR assignee in (5e7e9a780c8c030c39ace883) OR assignee in (5b047ed556a2a01a412c6008) OR assignee in (59f91699706dff5c35286e85) OR assignee in (5ddee87db95b180d17ceef66) OR assignee in (5ca55113213eee6e1c473675) OR assignee in (5a273b1a151a4f1e363d66e4) OR assignee in (5ece8c7447d31e0c2a0dfec7) OR assignee in (5f0f3f1370b8a90025b793e7) ORDER BY Rank ASC
Another weird thing is, when I change the filter query to another one very similar. It shows the X projects in Projects in Board. But when I leave it and get back to it, the error persists.
I would appreciate any insights, thanks.