HI
What is the query field to use to list all the cards (child issues) under an EPIC .. as a search list to export the data ..
Thanks
"Epic Link" = TICKET-123
can be used as part of a JQL search, which you then sane as a filter. That way you ca either subscribe to the filter to get an email list regularly or run the filter to see the results onscreen then use the Export button.
"Epic Link" in (TICKET-123, TICKET-456)
also works.
One thing to note is this will give you all stories and tasks under the epic. You can’t return sub-tasks of stories/tasks within the epic.
Hi
EPIC Link field - doesn't work for NextGen JIRA.. I have tried this ...
I am using NextGen - is this possible ?
I got it, it works under nextgen with the field called parent
project = RT AND parent = xx-xxx
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.