Is there a way to exclude the search function in the summary field?
So that it is limited to the direct search field before raising request type?
Hi @Michael Kobert
I'm not fully understanding the question. Could you give an example of what you mean please?
Regards, Liam
Hi @Liam Green
let me try to visualize it via following 2 screenshots. This question is basically a result of not finding a solution to this question yet: Customer portal provides 2 kind of links to knowledge base articles
General view:
Raise a request view:
Hope you understand my usecase now.
Best regards
Micha
Hi
Yes, I think that has cleared it up.
I think what you need to do is go to project settings > knowledge base - from there, you can turn off the suggestions for each request type as needed.
Thank you @Liam Green
Honestly I was definitively aware of this setting (or atleast I stumpled over it in the past😅) but could not remember that this is the solution.
Atleast a workaround to the original issue about our knowledge base.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.