Reopening the question posted here:
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Confluence-questions/Task-Report-macro-shows-duplicate-tasks-that-cannot-be-completed/qaq-p/1534866
I have a page with a Task Report macro showing all open tasks for a project.Recently, some tasks listed are duplicates and have an incorrect page under the "Task appears on" column. I've tried deleting and creating a new macro on the page, but it still shows the duplicate tasks. I also get an error that the "task change couldn't be saved" when I try to mark it as completed from the macro. Since the page listed under "Task appears on" is incorrect, then there's no way to find the task otherwise. Is there a fix for this?
I have a page with a Task Report macro showing all open tasks for a project.
Recently, some tasks listed are duplicates and have an incorrect page under the "Task appears on" column. I've tried deleting and creating a new macro on the page, but it still shows the duplicate tasks. I also get an error that the "task change couldn't be saved" when I try to mark it as completed from the macro. Since the page listed under "Task appears on" is incorrect, then there's no way to find the task otherwise. Is there a fix for this?
The suggested solutions in the answer marked as "solution" do not work, especially on a Atlasian Cloud instance with no access to the DB...
Please help us !
Hello @Xavier Krantz !
This behavior has been reported and was resolved by Atlassian recently. You may still encounter pages that are affected by this may need to follow the workaround presented under the comments there or raise a ticket.
Here is the report:
[Confluence Cloud] Copying a page duplicate tasks
Let us hear from you!
Hi @Diego ,
Thanks for the heads up.
Unfortunately, we still have the issue. We are running Jira/Confluence on Atlasian cloud.
I can confirm that the issue is still present on our end unfortunately... We are running Jira/Confluence on Atlasian cloud as well, and the issue is that I can see a duplicate task when querying all the tasks under a space, both tasks have different ids (content, global and id) but I am unable to delete a task by itself
@Xavier Krantz can you attempt to do the following steps and see if it resolves your issue
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.