I'm trying to use the macro to build single sections in my page, and it looks like I can only make 2 or 3. Help!
Hi @Susan Kelley,
Interesting question indeed. I have tried it out in a test instance and it seems you always get a single section in between column sections:
So you can't add 2 separate single sections below one another anymore from what I can see.
When you add a multi-column lay-out on your page, you'll always and automatically have a single lay-out above and below that inserted section while you don't have to do anything extra for it.
Hmmm...interesting. What I'm looking to build is the one outlined (in editing mode) big section inside which I put columns, etc. So when I see it there, I don't seem to have any "outline."
That's just sort of a tiny snip, because I can't offer the whole thing - sorry. Any thoughts? Each of these stretches across the whole screen.
Isn't that more or less what I shared in my screenshot? The only thing is that in the new Confluence editor you don't see the outline anymore if you have a single column lay-out.
When you want to add columns at a certain point, you just click the layouts button and it throws in a new section with 2 or 3 columns where your cursor is at.
You can start typing inside those columns, but also position your cursor below that 2-column section. Then you're at a single thing again, but without the outline.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.