Tickets with "DONE" status are carrying over to the next sprint even once the sprint is completed. I've looked at edit workflow and can't figure out how to change this.
Hi Claire - is the Done column the last column on your Sprint board?
@John Funk - nope, I had blocked after Done - is that all I needed?!
Yep - Done has to be the final column. :-)
Okay thanks @John Funk - would be great to make that clear in the "edit workflow" area vs. just the sprint board! Thanks!!
Hey I have the 'done' status at the last column of the sprint board, but still the done tickets are moving on the next sprint
For anyone else with @Ashish Jain's problem, review the Columns area of your Board, and ensure that the "Set Resolution"- checkbox is checked for your terminal (Done aka green) Statuses.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.