Please guys!!, where do I find a link to my Jira account which I'll use to authorise the integration to Microsoft Teams ??
Hi Benjamin
I'm not certain - but would it not be XX.atlassian.net - where XX is whatever is before your .atlassian when you log on.
Yes, but what I seem to be coming across is the url with something like ; team-1626352283728.atlassian.net, and apparently that isn't working on Teams app, I am guessing the prefix (XX) should somehow include my name and not team ID, is there a way I can navigate to finding it?
If you go to you Atlassian page, then click on either your avatar or initials near the top right - you should be able to go to your profile page. That will givee you your ID in the url at the top
I am new and I am on a free account. I have this same issue. I cannot find my username anywhere. Why is this so difficult? SMH.
https://id.atlassian.com/manage-profile/profile-and-visibility
I don't think that works.
Maybe try https://id.atlassian.com/manage-profile/products and look at links on that page to see if one has the form <you_org>.jira.com.
I have the same problem,
I am new to Jira, I have just opened a brand new free account and I need the link(or other identifiant) to my account for my company to add me to a project. But I can't find it... ??? Someone can help ?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.