Has the API or CLI ever supported the ability to find Issue Type Schemes that are not associated with any projects?
In the UI, I can see Schemes with "No Projects" listed. But all of them show as Deletable.
And I've got an old auditing script that calls this:
acli --action getIssueTypeSchemeList --columns "Delete Enabled, Name, Projects"
But all it outputs is a single-column with "Name".
---
In this old ruby wrapper for CLI in 2017 I find mention of a deleteEnabled option:
acli --action getIssueTypeSchemeList --options "deleteEnabled"
But when I get the same list as if I run it without those options, and it does not include a list of Projects:
77 issue type schemes in list
"Id","Name","Description","Default Issue Type","Issue Types"
I guess Issue Type Schemes are always deletable (except for the default), so it makes sense the option doesn't work.
But it makes cleaning up ones that are not associated with any projects a real pain.
---
I even poked around in the API, where I could find APIs to:
- Get a list of the schemes (but *NOT* associated projects)
- Get a list of the schemes and their associated issue types
And this sounded promising:
- Get issue type schemes for projects
Unfortunately, it requires you to give it a projectId, or up to 50 projectIds. But I'm looking for Issue Type Schemes that DON'T have an Issue Type Scheme.
I suppose I could dump the list of all Schemes, and then iterate through the projects that are associated with schemes and figure it out by process of elimination?
Ugh.
So did the API (and therefore CLI) used to support this functionality?
Thanks!