Hi,
Our current Next Generation Jira Project has set the "REJECTED' status to DONE category.
I would like to change it as below, but it does not allow me to.
So as it says you can only have a single Done status. Are you trying to have two statuses in the done category or are you trying to change so that Rejected becomes the one done status?
Hi Jack,
There is a status which is Rejected and it's tagged as Category of Done.
What I would like to do is update that mapping to:
Now, how can I make such updates?
I remember from a former discussion this week that it is currently (?) not possible. Done = Done (hardwired if you want so).https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSWCLOUD-17497might have a positive contribution - but this must be double checked after release (should not take so long anymore).
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.