I have a custom dropdown list field. The field is showing on the Issues page as expected. We have been using the field with no issues. I added a new value and the new value is not showing up.
Hi Sandra, welcome to the Community. Can you provide a bit more info here? When you say you added a value to the dropdown list can you explain how you did this? This is generally done by going to the admin section (COG) > Issues > Custom fields, find your field and click on the ellipses and select contexts then edit the values. Is this how it was done? If so are you sure you are looking at the same field? Is it possible that there are two custom fields of the same or similar name?
Hi Jack, in Admin section I did the following
1. Under Custom Fields, I searched for field name
2. Click the ellipses
3. Selected Contexts and Default Value
4. Selected Edit Options
5. Added new value
6. Click Done.
The new value is displayed on the Admin view but when I go to an issue or create a new issue the new value is not available for me to select.
Thank you,
Sandra
something is definitely amiss as that should not be the case can you provide screenshots: of the contexts and values and the issue view where you can not see in the drop down?
Thank you Jack for your quick response! Attach are the screenshots from the Admin page and from the X-Ray Test Issue. I've adding values before and didn't have an issue.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.