Hello, could anyone please tell me if there is a free Test Management tool plug in for Jira Cloud?
I need a totally free tool for a long term project, not just a trial version for a couple of days.
Thanks for yor help!
I haven't come across any free options but most add-ons can be renewed free for 6 months. Depending on your definition of long term...
There's not one I know of. A few under https://marketplace.atlassian.com/search?hosting=cloud&product=jira&query=test are free, but they're all aimed at one very tiny part of what I think of as "test management"
Thank you very much!
Thanks Nic!
Hello @Maria Jimena Di Sanzo
you may consider our tool QAlity - Test Management for Jira. It's a simple and free solution that lets you manage your tests, execute them, and offers basic reporting. We are also working on its paid extension, so if you ever need something more advanced you would be able to switch easily. QAlity - Test Management for Jira will remain free forever though.
Kind regards,Sebastian
Thanks for your help Sebastian!
Hi @Maria Jimena Di Sanzo
You can try AIO Tests for Jira. It is a free tool and has a great variety of test management features. We are continuously working on adding more features to it. Key features are listed below.
Here is a link to our documentation -
https://aioreports.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/ATDoc/overview
If you would like a demo, please contact us through our support portal
https://aioreports.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/portal/10
Regards,AIO Tests Team
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.