We are looking at moving to Jira cloud under the standard license. Based on the pricing link, https://www.atlassian.com/software/jira/pricing, they have a row for storage where they list the amount of storage you get. It sys 250 GB File Storage. is that DB storage or just for any documents/files you have attached in jira software?
Thanks in Advance,
Norma
You might have a look at this article - storage-for-jira-and-confluence . That is the only info I have found.
Thanks Jack, I think that answers it and it shows where to track the storage so at least we can monitor it. I didn't realize how much little space Jira uses. Our current DB is 200MB so we will have lots of room to work with.
yep it is really the attachments that consume storage.
Hi Norma - we use a third party add-on called Simple Cloud Files to store our attachments. It is pretty inexpensive for an add-on and we store the files in an AWS S3 bucket that we setup and pay for. Pretty much pennies on the dollar for the storage.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.