We are currently trialling Confluence, Jira Software and Jira Service Management, these are all cloud versions.
When setting up we inadvertently set the site url to [companyname]DEV, we are now sure that we would like to use the products and would like the url to simply be [companyname].
I have seen suggestions that Atlassian may be able to change this for us however after contacting support I was advised that I would need to come to the community site for help.
When selecting confluence only we do get two options for sites [companyname]DEV and [companyname] so a site with the correct url has been created. This site is where we have put all currently created pages and there is nothing of use in the incorrect site name so we would be happy to delete it.
The problem is with Jira Software and Service Management which only have the incorrect site name. Is there an option to change this, can Atlassian do this for us or is there a simple process of migrating the incorrect site name to the correct one.
Thanks