Hi there! I have a problem with creating issue on epic.When I try to create issue inside on epic I got this error https://prnt.sc/vueft9 "We couldn't create child issue. Check your connection, then give it another try". Do you have any advice? Im still able to create issue and just select Epic name, but this take more time.
Here is my advice:
Thank you for replay. I checked in another browsers and it return same error.
Hi @a_bondarchuk
from your description and other reports the last days here on Community this matches with the following bug from my opinion:https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRACLOUD-75648
Please double check if this assumption is true and if so, feel free to vote ("This affects my team") the linked bug.
Cheers,Daniel
HAVE THIS SAME PROBLEM
@eleanor kerman the better way it report this issue to Atlassian team. They are resolved that issue.
@a_bondarchuk Can you please share the resolution provided by Atlassian for this issue? Thank you!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.