Hi there, is it possible to generate a listing of all contents where my name is tagged? (@myname)I need an automatically report which puts all contents together (maybe using a macro) where somebody tagged me. (Similar to the macro task report)
Thanks for you help
Hello @Duygu Kornmann ! As I understand, you need to list all content where your Confluence User is mentioned. Currently, this is not natively possible in Confluence Cloud.
This need has been mentioned some time in the past and the following request has been raised to try and tackle this:
[Confluence Cloud] Macro: Content by @mentioned user
I sincerely encourage you to go over to the ticket and share your experience with this need there.
In our Marketplace there are third-party solutions that might help you achieve the necessary results. Here, take a look:
[Atlassian Marketplace] Confluence Cloud - mention
Let us hear from you!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.