I am wanting to click on text in my right column to bounce, highlight, or underline a header on the right column. Is this even possible?
Hello again @Aly Harper !
As I understand, you want to add a new level of interaction and visuals to Confluence. What I can tell you that this kind of customization is limited on Confluence Cloud. Here is a document that explains such limitations a little further:
[Confluence Cloud] Functional differences in Confluence Cloud vs. Server [Atlassian Cloud Support] Compare Atlassian cloud vs server
We do, however, have some articles that aim at helping our customers to create more compelling content in Confluence. Here we go:
How to make Confluence pages pop with multimedia content 3 simple ways teams can create compelling content in Confluence Three new ways to add sizzle to your Confluence pages
You could also look for third-party solutions that may help you into our marketplace:
[Atlassian Marketplace] Explore apps for Atlassian Products
Let us hear from you!
Hey again! Thanks for all the help, this project has had me stumped!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.