Hello,
I've been looking into using the other methods of logging into a Jira Cloud account, namely the Microsoft option. From what I understand, there are two methods for using single signon (SSO) with Microsoft: using Azure Active Directory and the normal Microsoft account login (this question specifically refers to using the normal Microsoft account login).
Additionally, when it comes to Microsoft accounts there are personal accounts and then accounts that are associated with an organization, of which this issue applies to the Microsoft accounts that are a part of an organization.
Now for the question - I am getting an error when trying to create an account that uses the Microsoft account that says "Need admin approval", does this mean that a permission must be added to the organization's Microsoft accounts? All of the guides I have found online only detail how to configure the backend of an Active Directory. I assumed that even though the Microsoft account is part of an organization, that it shouldn't need permissions to do so (since it is technically a social account)?
Thank you in advanced for the help!
PS: Here is the guide I have found detailing the Active Directory integration, but I don't think those apply here
Microsoft: Atlassian Jira and Confluence admin guide for Azure Active Directory
Edit: Here is a screenshot of the messsage requesting approval: 