Hi,
I would like to eliminate my Jira account and start over with my same email address. I'm not the admin so I don't have a permission.
Many thanks
Doing this depends on how you are accessing Atlassian Cloud Jira.
Are you using an Atlassian account, Gsuite, or is it via Atlassian access?
Atlassian access
If SAML SSO is enabled then you have to delete the account from the Identity Provider .If the user account is only removed from Managed accounts inside Atlassian Access and not deleted from the Identity Provider then the account will get created again..
How about enough of the nonsense and add like everyone else the option to delete your personal account instead of being a data thief?
Have another read of the question and answers.
This is nothing to do with "personal" accounts.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.