Is it possible to view story points by assignee? I can't seem to find a gadget for the dashboard that does this. I see there is one that shows a task count but that's pretty skewed in terms of story points.
chart.png
Thanks.
Its not possible to view story points by assignee. However, we have at least two existing suggestions from other customers to consider adding this as a feature:
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/FEEDBACK-13155
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/FEEDBACK-20725
i would like to add my name to the list of customers who would like this reporting option!
is there a workaround? like exporting to excel and adding up points or something?
When I try to see the issues, I can't. Was this feature added or is there a way to see stories completed by each assignee in Jira dashboard
You can try the add-in that I have made that allows displaying story points distribution across assignees, sprints, projects or other - https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1219429/status-progress-report-gadget-for-jira?hosting=cloud&tab=overview
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.